September 20, 2012

Not a moment widout thinkin of U

Seas of memories, islands of tears,
Wish you could spend with me, some more years...

Wish I could sleep on your lap, some more time,
Wish I could feel your soothing hands, on mine...

Wish you could see me, achieve the very best,
Wish you could see me, racing ahead of the rest...

Wish you calmed me, when I still feel lost,
Wish you held my hand n led me across-
This cruel world, this selfish lot
These ungrateful, wretched, rotten hearts...

Gimme power to bear them all,
Gimme your unending care n pray tell how to love all...

I know in the heavenly abode
You are twinkling like a Star-
With your pink cheeks, milky white skin, shiny long hair,
With your resplendent n eternal beauty, your magical elegance...

Shower our lives oh most Gracious Goddess,
With your blessings and Heavenly Radiance...

1 comment:

  1. I think I know what this poem is all about, and all I can say is...I am sad. Very painful, very touching, very moving., and most of all powerfully written as always.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads

24/7 Odisha Saree Shopping! Order online!